Fiesta 1.25 vibration

What is it with Ford does the fiesta have a self destruct when it reaches 75000 miles?

I've had problems with missing number 4 cylinder that turn out to be the coil. First coil I tried was also faulty!

Now the engine is running nicely.

However I now have a vibration from the front of the car at above 45 mph when the engine is supplying power. Clutch in and the vibration goes away. Also no vibration with your foot off the accelerator. I can rev the engine high and no vibration but when driving I get the vibration.

Feels just like you have a tyre going flat when driving down the motorway at 60mph. But tyres are fine.

Any ideas?

Reply to
david.cawkwell

Forgot to say. Steering and brakes seem fine. Although when the vibration is bad you can feel a small amount through the steering wheel.

Reply to
david.cawkwell

Driveshaft out of balance, worn cv joint or soft engine mounts.

Reply to
Duncan Wood