FUEL PROBLEMS

I have a 1991 Grand Am Le 2.5 that is extreamly hard to start cold. Once starded it starts great all day. I tried putting a few drops of gas in the throttle body and it fires rightaway. The car is fuel injected. Any advise? Lemmonhead

Reply to
LEMMONHEAD

Shep

Hello Lemon head, Mike De vito here, great answer Shep, also change the cold start switch on the throttle body.

Reply to
Michael C De Vito