G6 4 cylinder comments?

I'm interested in the G6 with the 4 cylinder engine. Anyone have any experiences or comments of that car?

Reply to
ahr888

looks sharp.

Reply to
tj

I have seen a few sedans on the road, not the best looker. I have also seen some coupes at the dealer, looks better than the sedan but still not that much to look at. The profile has a very weird look like the stylists didnt really no where to take it. One of this months Car magazines...Motor trend or one of the others has a review of the G6 which matches it up with 5 competitors, it says its not a bad car but I think it came in last place on the match with a comment something like a good car "but not ready for prime time".

Reply to
Ham Berger