Grand AM 2000 - Maintenance Lights On

I purchased a 2000 SE Grand AM two weeks ago, I changed oil last week but now all Maintenenace lights along with oil change light are on. Any idea/suggestions what might have happened?

Reply to
Hassan

The oil change light resets by a red reset under a cover on the drivers side of the dashboard.You see it when you open the Door. The engine light can come on if the gas cap is not on correctly. Try these 2 things first,I have a 2002 .

Reply to
DANFXR

Reply to
GEORGE S JAYNES