2003 pont.

I have an 03 pont. grand Am with the 2.2 ecotec engine. I changed oil about a week ago 5w30 weight now my change oil light comes on. Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong? Help much appreciated.

Rey

Reply to
Reynaud

May we assume that you reset the "change oil" tracking system when you changed the oil?

Reply to
Silver Surfer

You forgot to reset the light, after you changed the oil. Read the owner's manual, it's in there. GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh