Just had to laugh

A local (Ottawa) dealer has a 91 Previa AWD, 190,000km, E-tested, no rust and obviously looked after by the orginal owner.

The joke is he wants C$5,500. If he can even ifnd a buyer, its worth maybe $2000 max.

SD

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

Is negotiating legal in Canada?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

there is probably some "thinking" person out there some where that feels since its so expensive, it must really be special. So, if I can save a thousand I've scored a big coup! Not realizing they got screwed for about

2000.

Is there a Canadian saying equivilent to "there's a sucker born every minute"?

Ron in Ca

Reply to
Ron

But it is soon to be a collector's item, right? ;-) Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

The dealer wouldn't like me very much....like most the car dealers around here. I am not very shy to call them how they are and get in con artists faces. I've never paid more than trade in value for a car.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

Name one Toyota dealer that will give you anywhere near trade value for your Toyota on a new vehicle . LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter