Heater Core Questions

Mt heater core is the same one since new in 94. I'm sure it probably has put on a few pounds, since it takes a little longer to heat up and has that familiar smell when it's on. My question - which is better A copper/brass replacement, which I can't seem to find easilt An aluminum replacment, which everyone says will wear out in a couple years.

--

-- remove "nospam" to reply

Reply to
~chilly

You answered your own question.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?p=B6yats?="=?x-user-defined?Q?=40tex=B6as