Help, need sensor....

Would anyone happen to know which sensor controls how hot your engine runs? I have a 95 Bonneville SSE. Also, is it an easy thing to replace myself? My VIN starts with a 1 so can anyone provide me with any links to get parts for my car where my wallet isn't busted at the end of the day. I'm also trying to get a hold of a listing of all the sensors that my car has. Any info would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Reply to
MR-FDDADDY

I don't know of any sensors that control temperature of the engine directly. There is an engine coolant temperature sensor (ECT) which monitors the temp. of the coolant & inputs to the PCM which controls cooling fan operation. The thermostat regulates flow of engine coolant.

Reply to
markwb