Junk?

I was thinking of buying a 2000 Sunfire and was wondering if they are good cars. I test drove it and liked it very much. It drove like a new one. But, my husband says they are junk. I on the other hand like it very much. Any feedback would help me to make my decision. ~Thanks~

Reply to
janna_nicole84

If its been taken care of and you continue to take care of it, they are reliable cars that can last a long time.

Reply to
Paradox

My daughter bought one. She had it for a year with no problems. It was a nice car, but she traded it for a Mustang........that was a mistake.

Reply to
tj