Mobil 1 Engine cleaner

I recently changed over my 99 Pontiac to this oil. Just wondering if the oil change milage is the same or can a person go forther with it?

Reply to
Barry

Thanks, I think that the problem of having to change the oil filter on the sunfire, its easier to just get some one to do everything LOL. I have never seen such a jerk of a place to have an oil filter!!!

Reply to
Barry

I never used mobil 1 "engine cleaner" I just used mobil 1. You can go 4k on mobil 1 and filter but I still change mine every 3k. One guy my dad knows goes 4k on mobil 1 then changes just his filter and puts in a quart and drives another 4k then changes both his oil and filter. He drives a full size van, v8, it has 280K+ miles on it and doesnt burn a drop of oil.

Reply to
Bonnevilles R Kewl