Montana dome light fuse?

The interior lights in our loaner Montana don't light, and I can't find a fuse described in the manual that sounds like the right one. "Courtesy light" looked promising, but that fuse looks fine. Others that sound like possibilities are linked to other stuff that works eg the windshield wipers. I don't want to pull everything one at a time and risk having to reset the clock, radio, etc. I know I should take it back to the rental agency, but I don't have time and would just rather pop a spare in and fix this minor, but annoying problem myself.

Thanks

****************************** Got wood? Check out my exotic hardwood pennywhistles at fair prices...
BREWERPAUL

each side of fuse it should light up.Do this for key on key off.

Jim.J

Reply to
Lord Jim

Did you check the over-ride button on the ceiling console? If that is pressed to the off position the cabin lights won't come on.

Reply to
eihab