No interior electrical at startup

2002 Pontiac Grand AM GT...

The car fires up, but I don't have any electrical on the inside (dash, windows, locks, headlights, etc..) for a delay of 10-15 seconds. This doesn't happen every time, but it is quite frequent (and the delay isn't always the same). The dealer replaced the BCM, but that didn't fix the problem. It occurred again a few days later and has been happening ever since.

I can't isolate a specific condition when this happens, but it does seem to occur quite a bit after the car has been sitting out in the hot sun all day while I'm at work.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Reply to
Josh