PANASONIC KX-P4420 Help NEDEED! PLease

Hello! I'm from italy... I own a panasonic kx-p4420 printer, this printer worked fine since the first day. Now it's dead. It won't turn on, no power , no light , no noise. Totally dead. I have searched trough the news , and trough the board and this seems to be a common issue,a common problem with these printer. I'm a good handyman ,i've tried to repair it but i don't know where to look. At now i've removed the power supply ,all the fuses are good. I got power from the switch in the front panel. What to look now? What are the "COLD SOLDER JOINTS" ? What is and where is the THERMAL FUSE? What other can i look for? Thank you very much. I forgot to mention that sometimes before the total dead, the printer comed on after one or 2 hour of sleeping with the power button on. !!!!

The boards seems to be good except for some few wear on it. If you need i can take a pics of it and send trough e-mail. Thank you in advance

Reply to
_)'Stiffer '(_

post your problem at newsgroup alt.computers

Reply to
GT Grand Prix 00