Help Please

I recently replaced my timing cover gasket, oil pan gasket, front crank seal, water pump, and drive belt on my 1993 Plymouth Voyager. Now I can't get it to start. It turns over, but I'm not getting any spark. Any thoughts on what I might have screwed up to get in this situation? Any and all opinions welcomed...!

Thanks

Reply to
mtnavaholic

Sounds like the crank shaft position sensor. Either you forgot to plug it in, or it got whacked in the process.

Reply to
Gyzmologist

Which engine does it have?

Reply to
Robert Reynolds

Oops, Sorry. I have the 3.3L V6.

Reply to
mtnavaholic

Thanks Gyz, I'm thinking the same thing. For the life of me, I can not locate the crankshaft position sensor. Would it have been something I needed to unplug in doing all the work listed above, and simply just can't remember now. Could you provide details in where I look for this darn thing. I have the Haynes manual and have searched this NG, but can't put my finger on it.

Thanks!!!

Reply to
mtnavaholic