Pontiac Firebird Turn Signals

Hi all,

Have a strange problem. A little while ago, the turn indicator on the passenger side (right beside the door) burnt out. When I replaced it, the right turn signal no longer cycles. All the correct lights go on when I press the lever to the right and it locks, but they just don't cycle. However, the left hand turn signals function normally.

I've double checked all the bulbs on the car, all of them seem to be in working order. Does anyone know what this could be related to?

Thank you, Ryan

Reply to
Ryan.Shenk