99 Grand Prix Power Window Problem

Just bought a 99 Grand Prix. Neither front power windows worked, both rear windows did work. I bought and installed a used master
controller on Ebay. Now the drivers front and both rears work but not the passenger front. It doesn't work the the master controller or the passanger side switch. I,m looking for trouble shooting ideas.
On the right switch you should have: Power at the Yellow wire. Power at the light blue with the left switch in the up position. Power at the tan with the left switch in the down position. With the test light jumped between the light blue and the tan, it should come on with the left switch in either position.
Jump a wire from the yellow to the dark blue the window should go up.
Jump from the yellow to brown should make the window go down.
If it works then the switch is bad.
To power check the motor, feed power to the brown and ground the dark blue.

Thank you. I will test it later tody.