Pontiac Parts in Florida?

Guys can anyone tell me of any places i'll be able to get restoration parts for my 79 TA in Florida? I'm heading over there in October and there's a few bits n pieces i need to tidy up my interior. Shipping is too expensive so i figured i may as well bring some stuff back myself. I know of NPD in Ocala, is there anywhere else? Staying in Orlando (i've been several times before so i'm not afraid to travel about)

Thanks

Reply to
GH

Sorry i guess i should have mentioned im in the UK, which is why shipping is expensive :)

Reply to
GH

Here's a link to what I found in the way of salvage yards in the Orlando area. Hope this helps.

Jknomail