Firebird parts

Aside from NPD in Ocala is there anywhere in or around Orlando/Kissimmi area where i'd be able to pickup some parts for my 79 trans am, i'll be on vacation there from the uk in october.

thanks

Reply to
GH

In article , GH writes

Where in the UK are you? I am near Wolverhampton and have some bits.

Reply to
David Toft

Up near Sunderland .. . What you selling? drop me a line v8pontiac at blueyonder dot co dot uk

Cheers

Reply to
GH