Re: 97 Bonneville

My 97 SSE Bonneville has been lossing power and jerking when

> picking up speed. Sometimes my Check engine light will come on but > will go off later. When takin to the shop I was told it could be lots > of things. Also, most of my lights are on like the ABS, Traction > control, and air bag. Is anyone having these kind of problems and can > someone tell me what this could be and if it will cost lots to get > fixed. > > JD

I also had codes that said tranny slipping and and egr code was also on. What do you do to make these codes quit lighting up the check engine. or how can I fix it? thanks

JD

Reply to
2confuzed

The shop was right. Take it back and give them money. GW

2c> > My 97 SSE Bonneville has been lossing power and jerking when
Reply to
Geoff Welsh

The shop was right. Could be lots of things. They need to check the codes. $300-$500 will fix it. That's what it always costs me.

Gary

Reply to
GARY