pontiac sunfire won't start

I recently replaced my fuel injectors and had to go back to fix an injector that was leaking. After fixing the leak my car lost all it's power but would still run with the check engine light on. When i turned the car off and checked my engine i could see nothing wrong. When i went to start my car up again it wouldn't even turn over. I don't believe that it has anything to do with my starter. It sounded like my engine ceased. Could anyone help me out?

Reply to
Chris