Purchase of a Pontiac 2003

I have an opportunity to purchase a 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix GT (loaded) for $4,700. It has 102,000 thousand miles (mostly highway). Its had regualr maintenance and I just had it checked out and all is well.

Just need a sanity check saying this is a good or bad buy.

Also, I'm buying the care remotely so all I have is pictures, etc. I did a Carfax and all is well. Is there a way I can find what all the features are included. For example, since I have the VIN number can I plug that in somewhere and it will tell me if it has leather, CD Changer, etc.

Thxs

Shawn

Reply to
mollydoreen