Radio Removal to replace bulb in LED

By chance I found a page which shows what needs to be done to fix the burned out light in the radio.

This site: users.adelphia.net/~bpaskevich/Radio_Bulb_Replacement.html (THANK YOU)

Whats the best way to get the radio pulled out, WITHOUT TOTAL REMOVAL to follow the above steps. I really don't want to pull it all the way out unless absolutely required.

What tips, tricks and hidden latches, screws etc. are involved in this process.

Any one got suggested replacement bulbs, parts # etc..

Thanks.

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000Newsgroups

xxnonexnonexx