Re: 92 Grand Am Speedometer not working

Well, the obvious possiblity is that the sensor is not working but I would think that would set a Check Engine light. I think you need to back probe the sensor with the DMM on AC volts to check it (while driving). GW

wayne wrote:

just bought a 92 Grandam with 3.3 litre and speedometer is not working.I > took cluster off but nothing much to see but plugin and printed circuit on > cluster.Are speedometers not working common on these cars and does anyone > know what could be wrong.the wires coming from sending unit on tranny seem > ok.
Reply to
Geoff Welsh