94 Grand Am, cannot find high side port for freon recharge.

I have a 94 Grand Am and it's likely the freon is gone. For $15 I bought a re-charge kit from Wal-Mart to try it out. For $15 it is worth a try.

Trouble is I cannot find the high side port. Can anyone tell me how I can find this on the car? I've looked all over and cannot find it.

Thanks, JT

Reply to
JT

You dont use high side to charge with cheapo recharge kits or you,ll really hurt someone.

Rey

Reply to
Reynaud

Reply to
steve kostur

Don't use that stuff. If it's got any sealer, you have removed any possiblity of a shop ever working on your AC system. (Assuming the shop checks for sealer, which they'd better.) GW

steve kostur wrote:

Reply to
Geoff Welsh