Re: Need help with this Pontiac problem

Hi, I read that you had a problem w/thermostat. Did you get it figured out? I have a 99 sunfire and wondered if it would be O.K. to use a 180 degree thermostat instead of the higher degree. Did you find out if the cooler thermostat caused your problems?

Reply to
9silverado4
1991 sunfire engine runs ? rich when you take your foot off the pedal it keeps running at high rpm's. sometimes it does slow down. I cleaned the cable area's sprayed cleaner in carb not help.
Reply to
md20201

Reply to
Shep