Re: Will chevelle mirros fit GTO

Have you tried looking up both on Year One's website and seeing if it

>comes back as the same part number? >GW > > snipped-for-privacy@earthl> >> Are the mirrors off of a 70's chevelle the same as those on a GTO >> 70-72? >> >> Will they fit properly? >> >> Mack > >
Reply to
cmanahan

Are sport mirrors the Firebird style? The only thing I see in several old GTO catalogs are the chrome ones. I do see that style listed for 1973 GTO in an old OPG catalog. Post here:

(that link might be half-ass, it's what I use cuz I'm registered)

GW

snipped-for-privacy@earthl> They do not list the sport mirrors for the GTO.

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Will the GTO mirror fit a 91 Bonneville?

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~258,600 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face

The original style chrome mirrors will fit anything. Bonny, boat, lazy boy chair....... GW

Harry Face wrote:

Reply to
Geoff Welsh