Rust Check

I live near the atlantic. Do I need rust check every year on my new Sunfire? Its book recommend not to get that for first 3 years. What do you suggest?

Thanks m_tariq snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
M Tariq Iqbal

How long you plan to keep the car? If your going to get a new one in five year, don't worry about a Rust Check....And who is doing the rust check or recommending it?

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~266,400 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face