black-outs for '96 trans am

does anyone know where i could get black-outs for the brake light on the rear fin, and the 2 rear side lights? ive looked everywhere to no avail. T.

Reply to
Rastan

Keep it RED man!!. You got to be able to SEE the lights when they come on. I rear ended a Camaro with blacked out tail lights. Hit him hard to with a 1974 Silverado. Took out the tail panel, blew out his back window, crushed both his quarter panels, wheel wells and trunk floor and flattend one of his rear tires.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~266,400 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face

i dont want them for my tail lights. i want them for my brake light on the fin, and the 2 side rear lights.

Reply to
Rastan