serpentine belt diagram for 99 grand am se 4 cyln.

My belt on my 99 grand am gave way, got replacement belt, but now I am searching for routing diagram. can anyone attach jpg of diagram in
email for me? Thank in advance
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
It should be under the hood somewhere, or in your owner's manual. Also, stating which engine your Grand Am has (3100 or 3400) would be helpful.