Solstices Out On The Streets

Has any one actually seen a Solstice on the streets. The one with serial number one was delivered to a couple in town, but I have never seen it or others on the road. Nobody that I know has seen one in person either. ???

Thanks ...

Reply to
williammaw

I saw my first one today and it had a dealer plate on it. GM Canada is sponsoring a major local car show tomorrow (oops, today, since it's past midnight) and I suspect that a GM executive may have been driving the Solstice to attract people to the show.

Reply to
StingRay

Lucky you -:)

Reply to