Sunfire - no low beam

Hi I am having a problem where I have no Low Beam High beam works fine Tested fuses and they are all ok Dashboard 'headlight symbol' light flashes to indicate there is a problem.

Any ideas ?

thanks in advance

Reply to
kevha

All symptoms point to a burnt out low beam filament/bulb. Depending on the age of your Sunfire, it could be a warranty item.

Reply to
Cool Jet

thanks- i have checked the bulbs and and both bulbs are ok......

Reply to
kevha

Please explain how you've checked them. Did you remove them and run live current from an alternative source?

Reply to
Cool Jet

Yes - I replace dtehm and the new bulbs also did not work

Reply to
kevha

Bad switch.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Hi

It turned out to be a faulty wire harness under the battery !!! Tough to catch .......

Reply to
kevha

Thanks for the info. Good that you found it.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul