Timing belt on 2005 Vibe

When should I think about changing the timing belt on a 2005 Vibe ?

60,000 miles ?

Thanks for your input, as the manual is kind of vague on this.

John

Reply to
John Karpich

I'd start thinking about it at 60,000 m (100,000Km) except the Vibe and Matrix use a chain - hence a "vagueness" in the manual.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

Thank you for your help.

John

Reply to
rocket9005

My manual said belt.

Reply to
tj

All 1ZZ FE engines (Vibe, Matrix, Corolla,..) all employ timing chains rather than belts.

Reply to
Doug Mitchell