Transmission Fluid Pan Bolt Torque - 2000 GP

Reference: 2000 Gran Prix with 3.8 L, normally aspirated engine and automatic transmission.

I would appreciate it if someone would provide me the manufacturer's torque specification for the automatic transmission fluid pan attaching bolts associated with the referent vehicle.

Thanks, Ray

Reply to
Ray Hardy

If your transmission is a 4T65-E the specified oil pan fastener torque is 10 lb-ft.

Reply to
Silver Surfer