2000 LS2 a/t question

How much fluid is used in the automatic transmission in a 2000 LS2? Also, does anyone know what the torque spec of the transmission pan bolts are? I've noticed that there are no service manuals for the L-series, only the S, i'm i missiing something, or is the correct? Thank you for your help.

Reply to
uknewwho

has:

2001 (L81) Engine L-Series Service Manual 2001 Body Electrical L-Series Service Manual Volume 2 2001 Body Electrical L-Series Service Manual Volume 1 2000-2001 Restraints L-Series Service Manual 2000-2001 Collision/Repair L-Series Service Manual 2000-2001 Manual Transaxle L-Series Service Manual 2000-2001 Automatic Transaxle L-Series Service Manual 2000 (L61) Engine L-Series Service Manual 2000 Body Electrical L-Series Service Manual Volume 2 Revised 2000 Body Electrical L-Series Service Manual Volume 1 2000 Manual Transaxle L-Series Service Manual

so I guess their are service manuals after all.

Reply to
Mr. Goodwrench

Reply to
richard hornsby

You can buy GM eSI disk copies off of ebay for less than a manual on "one" car. eSI will cover GM cars from 98' upto when the disk was sent out.

Reply to
Blah blah