TSB on Grand AM tail lights?

Anyone know if there's a TSB on 2001 model Grand AM tail lights? Mine is out and I've been noticing the same one seems to be out on many others as well.

Thanks.

Reply to
Brad

I don't think GM would TSB a tail light .. but I could always be wrong.

Reply to
clevere

I'm Sorry.... Whats TSB?? I Dont Know..

Reply to
Heath Darwin

TSB = Technical Service Bulletin. It's like a recall of sorts: something the dealership will do/fix/replace on your vehicle free of charge.

Reply to
Brad

Are you sure about that? I had vehicle that was 13 years off warrantee and I received a TSB that called to have the bolts in the seats replaced at no charge to me...

Reply to
Brad

That's a safety issue ... different story.

Reply to
clevere

yes, some of them were accidentally made of cotton candy, and would disolve when wet.

Reply to
Paradox

"Brad" wrote

That would have been an actual "recall".

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Let me guess, the inner tail light/stoplight bulb, drivers side? Mine was out, replaced the bulb, still out. Fiddling with the main connector seemed to fix it for now.

Howard

Reply to
NoSpam