Turn signals, 93 Pontiac Grand Prix

My turn signals just stay lit and do not blink at all. I know there used to be a relay switch that used to be the thing to change, but I can't find this thing any where in the owners manual in any of the 4 fuse box locations; glove compartment, under insrument panel, under hood passenger side, and under hood drivers side. What would the problem be? All lights work, hazards work.

thanks!

Reply to
nuffa

@#@ your flasher is burnt replace and everything should work as normal.