Help With 1959 356a

A friend of mine has a 1959 356a that has been sitting in his garage for nearly thirty years. He has finally decided he will never restore it and is looking for the best way to sell it.

He is clueless when it comes to the internet (e.g. has no idea how to access newsgroups) so he asked me to help him.

I would appreciate any assistance in finding information on what it is worth and websites where it could be placed for sale.

Reply to
F. Rabelais

This Newsgroup is a great place to start.

Better yet, snap a bunch of digital photos and put the car up on eBay.

Good Luck,

- Bill

Reply to
Bill Schmidt

Try these folks too

of 356 knowledge.

Reply to
Gary

Thanks- this looks exactly like what I was looking for.

Reply to
F. Rabelais

Also try

Ben Gulley