What problems have you experienced with your keyless entry remote?

What problems have you experienced with your keyless entry remote?

Reply to
joe

Mines has worked flawlessly on my 98 Grand Prix. The only problem is that it arms itself very quickly on its own, less than 30 seconds. I guess there may be some type of option somewhere to change that time but I'll live with it.

Reply to
HOJO

I bought the remote for my '96 Bonneville off E-Bay. It came with programming instructions, and has worked great ever since. Why are you asking? Are you having problems with yours?

Reply to
80 Knight

Wears out after awhile where the keys have to be pressed more and more times to do anything -- like 10-12 times to open the trunk! NOT due to a dead battery, but graphite rubbing off the botton of the rubber "buttons." Cleaning helps for a few days. Must replace to solve problem.

Reply to
jwardl