What problems have you experienced with your keyless entry remote?

I am working on the design of remotes here at Rochester Institute of Technolgy and would like to here from some Dodge owners.

Reply to
joe

if your remote is in your pocket while playing basketball and you fall on it due to some big bruisers tripping you, its tends to no longer work correctly!!

Reply to
rob

OK, I'll bite. The remotes that are on the end of the keys are

1.) to damn big and clunky. 2.) way to expensive. $125.00 for a key with a remote on the end is outlandish. I dont care if it is a sentry and remote. The sentry keys are $45.00 and most remotes are $35.00. Whats the other $45.00 for??? for that I will live with a seperate remote.

The old style of having a key and a remote on a ring was fine. I wouldn't play any kind of sport with keys in my pocket and I would think most other people wouldn't either. But going back to # 1 is the biggest problem with them right now. Just to big to have in the pocket. looks like you have a rock in your pocket.

Reply to
GUNNER

hey it's easy to forget your remote is there, and when you play B ball at someone else's church, with a couple dozen rug rats going through your coat pockets while your on the court, you keep your keys with you

Reply to
rob