XM Radio in 07 C230 Mercedes

All,

I am considering the purchase of an 07 C230 Mercedes, but much to my dismay the factory radio option for satellite radio is Sirius only.

Does anyone know of a way to use the factory radio controls (i.e. steering wheel controls, etc.) with XM through some kind of aftermarket module? I know it's possible on BMW.

I might try to get the dealer to install it as a condition of sale.... any thoughts?

--Dan

Reply to
Dan