Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FM direct adapter installation
Can someone tell me which of these antenna adapters I need to install a Sirius FM direct adapter in my 2000 Pontiac GP w/ OEM radio? 'm not sure what the difference is between the antenna dapters in...

2000 Sunfire - Steering Fluid
My car makes a "noise" when turning left & right -sounds like the steering wheel is on a pulley - I think it?s my power steering fluid. I was told that I can?t fill the steering fluid myself, is that...
1
1

1994 Grand Am GT 3.1 3 speed
Here is the problem. Sometimes when I start to take off the car seems to have no power and then it takes off. Sometimes when I am driving at highway speeds (55-60) the car seems to stumble and will...
1
1

94 GTP, 3.4 no rear brake pressure
intermittant problem, stays for months goes away for weeks.Abs and check engine comes light on. When working rear calipers and pressure seem fine. Thought it was one of the two solenoids on the abs...
14
14

$60 Visa Card Buys $100 of Gas at the Pump

98 Grand am 2.4l Engine swap
2.4l spun a journal, I got another engine out of a 2000 cavalier. Everything looks good except the knock sensor. The one in the 2000 engine is different including the thread into the block. Will I be...

eBay Motors: 1970 Pontiac GTO Judge
Ram Air III, M20 4-speed, black bench seat interior, rare WT7 Black Wing option:

1997 bonneville,no start,no coolant,HELP
hi,hope someone can help me?I have a 1997 bonneville(no supercharger)3.8 v6.drove car yesterday,engine light came on flashing,got home light went today car will not start and the coolant is empty in...

Gas Tank capacity
Pontiac grad Pri year 2006. what is the gas tank capacity? per Canadian Litre? cheers
1
1

2007 montana sv6 dvd player
anyone know the manufacturer/brandname?

99 pontica transport
Does anybody know if the oil pump stops working will it make loud tapping noises, thus this happened after it overheated??

1998 Sunfire clutch bleeding.
Took my car in with a "soft clutch"...that had trouble shifting gears. Mechanic said it was "bleeding?...and quickly fixed the problem. It?s 1 month later...and my clutch has no tension...and is soft...
1
1

water sound
Possibly a stupid question but I'll ask it anyway. Off and on I've had the leaky onstar antenna on my 2004 Grand Prix GTP. I "fixed" it a while back following the instructions posted online but it...
4
4

Grand Prix Brake Improvement
1993 Pontiac Grand Prix SE coupe. 115,000 miles. W-body, same as Lumina, Regal and Cutlass. The brakes perform pretty much the same now as when I bought it with 7000 miles in 1994. In normal driving...
13
13

2007 Pontaic Grand Prix Sterering wheel squeak-update
Well, I took the car into the Dealer this morning and after checking recalls, bulletins and test driving, they have concluded it is something INSIDE the steering column that is rubbing on somehting....