Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Valve stem caps and tire balance
I just purchased valve stem caps with the Porsche logo which I noticed weigh more than the plastic ones that were previously on the tires. Do I need to be worried about the tire balance being thrown...
5
5

1983 SC battery issue?
New alternator put in last year. Battery came with car and I can't make out its date, but it's at least 4 years old. I was away on business for 2 weeks and when I came home the engine wouldn't crank....
1
1

August Porsche news

Attention Nissan 350Z Owners in the LA Area
We would like you to participate in our upcoming market research study; qualified participants will be paid $250.00 for their valuable input....
1
1

Attention Porsche Boxster Owners in the LA Area
We would like you to participate in our upcoming market research study; qualified participants will be paid $250.00 for their valuable input....

Check engine light saga
Over the past year, the check engine light on my 2000 Boxster has lit up about 5 times resulting in trips to the dealership. This is not only expensive, but a pain in the ass. Has anyone else had a...
3
3

2003 Boxster Top
Is lowering/raising the top manual or automatic (motorized) on the 2003 Boxster? Thanks
1
1

Trip Odometer resets itself
Car is a Boxster S 2001. It looks like the trip odometer decided to reset itself on its own; just before it happened it was reading 25.6 miles. I stopped to go to the store and after I resumed driving...

Porsche huren
Ik zou graag eens een Porsche huren. Weet iemand waar dit kan? Op internet heb ik enkel een site in België gevonden Bestaat er ook een verhuurder in Nederland of moet ik in België huren?

The INFAMOUS WCV 911
Does anyone know what ever happened to the infamous WCV 911?? It was a poor '67 911 or 912 depending on the story, that was butchered by Renegade Hybrids, somewhat repaired by WCV (west coast vintage)...
1
1

Intermittent seatbelt buzzer
Re: 1990 C4. I am having this problem for a couple of weeks now and it seems to be getting worse. Would appreciate very much advices on where to look. I was temped to disconnect the buzzer relay but...

Porsche mechanic in Seattle
Hi, anyone know of a good Porsche mechanic in the Seattle area? I've got a 1983 944 I'd like to have checked out. Thanks!
1
1

BOXSTER
I AM CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR A LOW MILEAGE BOXSTER 2.5, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO LOOK FOR THEM OR KNOW OF ANY AVAILABLE??
3
3

Boxster Wind Deflector fitting Instructions
Hi Can anyone explain how the Boxster wind feflector fits on to the car. I only have the central screen with brackets but don't seem to see how it fits between the seats. Does it require the two...
5
5

Porsche announces 997 Targa
Porsche has offically uveiled the 997 Targa, although there's nothing conceptually new about it, it's still cool. The big news to me is that the first Targas will be "Targa 4" units based on the...
7
7