Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

993 vs. Audi S4 and/or S6
Hi all, I've got some questions regarding the general driveability of a porsche 911 compared to an Audi S4 or S6. I know it sounds stupid but sometimes the biological clock of a special wife can make...
8
8

Just got my 2003 Boxster 986 (Canada)
Unfortunately, I didn't have enough money to go for the S, but I got a pretty good deal on a Boxster 2.7L at the dealership. Now that I've been driving the car for a week, I have some questions and I...
1
1

Re: Cruise Control
There is a trouble-shooting guide somewhere on the Pelican Parts web site, I believe; there's also a recent thread on the bulletin board where someone else is trying to fix theirs as well. Worth...

Re: Anyone heard about the new 997?
yep "Everybody wants a normal life and a cool car; most people settle for the car." Chris Titus
5
5

1976 Porsche 911S Targa ???
Can you tell me anything about this year? what were the cars like? are they worth anything now? found one for sell just wanted to get some input. this car has a tail fin, did they com that way?...
1
1

Re: 944 Wheel Spacers
spend the extra money and buy the wheel adaptors that include wheel studs pressed into the spacer. I've got them on my 928 with no problems for over a year. You can get them at vertex... no...

Re: best Porsche books
Porsche 924/944/968 by Peter Morgan Porsche 944 by Brian Long (New) > >

BLESSING OF THE CARS CAR SHOW LOS ANGELES
The 10th Annual Blessing of the Cars car show is back!!! When: July 26,2003 Where: The show will be held in Hansen Dam Park in Los Angeles (Sylmar). Time: general admission 9 am to 5 pm Car placement...

FS: Porsche Seats
Pair of Black, 6-way power seats out of a 1984 Porsche 928. Very Good Condition. Asking $750 each. e-mail me at Tony

Window regulator - 911SC
Hey all- My old window regulator broke, and I'm installing the new one. A few quick questions. 1) How do I get the window out of the old rail? I've pulled the regulator itself, but I'm afraid to try...

Re: 968 tech Q: Where is the oil sender?
Or you could start from which is quite easy to remember... Regards, Martin

Which porsche to sell?
Hello all, So what would you do if you were me? I have 2 Porsches, and really cant afford to keep both. One car is a 1984 911 Turbo - 48k miles (big mods! Pushing 350hp). The other car is a 1993 968 -...
8
8

Hatch carpet for sale.
I have black hatch carpet and the carpet that is attached to the back of the back seat out of my 85.5 944 for sale. The hatch carpet is in very good shape and the other piece is in good shape. Best...
7
7

Re: timing belt question
Good question. I don't think there is really any special time to break them. In fact I hope I never find the answer to that. The best way to inspect them in to remove the timing belt cover and look...
6
6

Re: Does anyone need ?
Damn! I was about to say I'll take it.. But I'd want it for the hinge! thanks anyway! cheers, Adam
2
2