Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

C4S vs. C2
Am considering buying a new Porsche coupe. Never owned a Porsche, but it's time to indulge. Any recommendations about: a) C4S vs C2 b) Advisability of driving any Porsche on bad wintery roads? I have...
2
2

Re: 3 Year Old Boxter S - Blown Engine
Why not the 944S did it all the time, pulled many with 20,000 or less miles This was on the first year out not sure if they ever fixed the problem or just quit building them
10
10

Re: Car lifts for you garage
Thanks for the info Jim, I have been looking at different manufactures and styles. Mohawk as a nice lift, professional 2 post for the cost of some of these china models Is yours a usa made unit? I...

Re: The 944 motor
If you don't break a timing belt, or overheat it, those engines will run 300K with no problem. Dave

Re: 1986 944 Turbo failed Emissions this morning
Well,,,let see,,,you failed NOx, both low and high speed. Both CO and HC are were well within range and about where you would expect them to be on a good running Porsche. Unfortunately Nox is the...

Re: 1999 Blazer Engine blows after just 100K - Lemon? Yes! Tell GM!!!
Devils has those porsche..no, european and jap blinders on. I discriminate against poor quality products, not American manufacturers.

Re: Another Renegade Hybrid ?
Check out the "Pors-Chev" group at Yahoo. One customer complained about the crap they sold them, and Renegade offered to give the guy's home address out over the net to anyone who would beat them up...
1
1

Re: Swap meet in Ohio??????/
There was one at Stoddards in Willoughby (Cleveland) last weekend. There is another one (bigger) scheduled in Auburn, Indiana (northeast) the weekend of July 12-13. It is a PCA event, and will be held...
1
1

Re: Heater,ac fan unit
the fan switch has a tendency to be intermittent due to age and wear.... , however the fan is not completely controlled by the switch, there is some intelligence in the control head that looks at the...