356 Fixer-Upper

Hey, I'm trying to find a 356 (any model) that I could restore with little difficulty. I am having trouble finding these. I checked eBay; all the ones listed are either replicas or have been fully restored and are about 50K. So I'm looking for something btwn 8 and 15 thousand that I can fix up. Any ideas on where to find one would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!! Thanks in advance.

Reply to
packerfan6000

with shipping still in budget

Reply to