Boxster vs Cayman

I currently own a 2002 boxster... I love the car but am thinking of switching to the new Boxster or Cayman. Currently my preference directs
to the Cayman.. What do you people think ? Which is the best car ?
Btw I'm refering to the non 's' versions...
If you want a hard top, with better sound insulation and slightly sharper handling, then the Cayman is the way to go; however, I must say that the "S" version of either model is a real eye opener. Definitely the best of either breed.
Regards from Texas...

i say stay with the boxster, cant get the roof down on a cayman and as for sound insulation the boxster is actually quieter than the cayman!! due to the fact that the cabin itself is smaller in a boxster and doesnt travel over the engine as much towards the rear..

1 question: do you want a conversable?
both are w/o a question great in their own rights...
you just gotta ask yourself: are you a convertible person, or not?
whatever your response to that is, then get that one.
you currently own an '02 boxster...if you ask me, there's not much of a diff. between the current boxster - atleast nothing significant enough to upgrade. if you're going to go the boxster route, then just keep your current '02 boxster. otherwise, get the cayman if you're itching to make somekind of 'upgrade'.
if i were you, for the same price range as a late model boxster/cayman - i'd get a 911 turbo or carrera, albeit a slighly older model

Why choose....there is currently a removable hardtop in Germany that converts the Boxster (S) into a Cayman look...

"news.quicknet.nl" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...

Do you know the website/link?

    www.zeintec.com, but from what I've read on the web it's vaporware. Several people have inquired about it, no one has mentioned getting a response.     epbrown
--
How can you know where I'm at if you haven't been where I been?
Can you see where I'm coming from? "How I Could Just Kill A Man" Cypress Hill