Boxster vs Cayman

I currently own a 2002 boxster... I love the car but am thinking of switching to the new Boxster or Cayman. Currently my preference directs to the Cayman.. What do you people think ? Which is the best car ?

Btw I'm refering to the non 's' versions...

Reply to
pninja005

If you want a hard top, with better sound insulation and slightly sharper handling, then the Cayman is the way to go; however, I must say that the "S" version of either model is a real eye opener. Definitely the best of either breed.

Regards from Texas...

Reply to
Guru

1 question: do you want a conversable?
Reply to
Brenda Star

both are w/o a question great in their own rights...

you just gotta ask yourself: are you a convertible person, or not?

whatever your response to that is, then get that one.

you currently own an '02 boxster...if you ask me, there's not much of a diff. between the current boxster - atleast nothing significant enough to upgrade. if you're going to go the boxster route, then just keep your current '02 boxster. otherwise, get the cayman if you're itching to make somekind of 'upgrade'.

if i were you, for the same price range as a late model boxster/cayman - i'd get a 911 turbo or carrera, albeit a slighly older model

Reply to
Lawrence Lugar

Why choose....there is currently a removable hardtop in Germany that converts the Boxster (S) into a Cayman look...

Reply to
news.quicknet.nl

"news.quicknet.nl" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...

Do you know the website/link?

Reply to
Achim Mueller

but from what I've read on the web it's vaporware. Several people have inquired about it, no one has mentioned getting a response. epbrown

Reply to
E Brown

Reply to
Phil dougan