boxter 2.7 or 3.2 help!

Hello All,

I have been to test drive a boxter 2.7 and a boxter 3.2 looking to make a second hand purchase. Please can anyone in the know offer me any advise on the pros / cons of the options.

Obviously when driving i couldn't help but notice the 3.2 had an extra gear :o. and a bit more power.

Does anyone know anything abou the tiptronic version.

Thanks in advance,

Graham.

Reply to
Graham Hatfield

Even you get the 2.7 or 3.2 or 911 or turbo or ferrari 360 or something else, you always want MORE POWER. :-)

The tiptronic versions are 1 sec. slower. Go for manual gear.

CPY

"Graham Hatfield" skrev i melding news:N3Yjb.457$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep1-win.server.ntli.net...

Reply to
cpy

I own a MY01 BoxsterS. If you can afford it go for the S. Besides the extra gear and power it also has a better / more sporty suspension and bigger brakes. Interior looks a bit better too, however that all depends on available options as well.

Mark.

Reply to
mark

Mark,

I did not know there was any difference in the interior :o. do you know any more about this???

cheers,

Graham

Reply to
Graham Hatfield

Graham,

Don't know all the details and maybe the later base Boxster has them too but I know for sure that the S has white clock (rev counter, speedometer, etc.) faces and alu rings around them.

Reply to
mark