Can someone help me - what kind of car is this?

Hi!

If this is the wrong group - let me know :)

Can someone please tell me what kind of car this is - maybe the model - year etc.

Reg. Anett

PS - this is the only (bad?) picture I have

Reply to
Anett

Goodness only knows. Try sending it into the Telegraph Motoring section.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

If you could get those people to stand out of the way we might be able to see what it is.

Reply to
Les Rose

"Les Rose" skrev i melding news:uLkeb.3610$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep4-winn.server.ntli.net...

Hahahha.. I wish! :)

- Anett -

Reply to
Anett

Could it be a Graham?

Anyone?

- Anett -

"Anett" skrev i melding news:blce0m$ak91a$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-166159.news.uni-berlin.de...

Reply to
Anett

Eh? a what? a me ??

I was surfing and came across this, a Roll Royce 20/25 1929 - 1936 ??

I'm going by the shape of the running board maybe with the spare wheel removed?

Just a guess, but it's definitely not a me !! :-)

Regards Graham

PS ok, I found some pics of a Graham (a Graham-Paige actually, an earlier model?)

dunno really ?!?!?!Good luck!

Reply to
Graham

Looking at the chrome [or other plated] strip across the scuttle, it also looks somewhat like this 1929 Chrysler -

Classic Car Fair

"Classic Car Fair" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@orcon.net.nz...

YES!! Maybe that's the one! It's so similar to the one on my picture!!!

- Anett -

Reply to
Anett

but i don't see an armrest in yours, which is (at least i think it is) in back door of the original picture.

Reply to
Tom van Grootel

I thought that the people moving in the pictures was one of the really clever pieces of the Harry Potter books.

Reply to
TimM

probably not the wheel axle cover on the 6 was never metal ...

Reply to
Eu Gra