Do 968s usually have aircon?

I am looking at some classifieds of Porsche 968s, and out of the 40 or so for sale in the UK at the moment, only one mentions air conditioning.

Is it that this is a standard feature (which I would expect from an early

90s car costing £40,000) or do in fact, hardly any of them have it?
Reply to
Oliver Keating

It was optional extra, quite expensive IIRC, not many cars have it. You won't need it in Cab ;-) Visit

(seems to be down at the moment :-( or go direct to the discussion forum: http://65.61.16.109/forum/ whichworks ) Watch out for pinion bearing whine ! See
luck. Regards, Martin

968 Cab
Reply to
Martin²

All US cars got aircon, but everybody else had to pay a lot of money for this option.

Reply to
wgg