FREE Porsche Seats

I posted this ad a while back.

I believe they are from a '73 911. Black with low headrests. They are structurally in good shape. The chrome is all there. Drivers side needs to be recovered. Picures emailed on request. $125 for pair. Located in Seattle.

Here's the deal. I am in the midst of a house project and would like to get the basement cleared out. Promise me you will make a reasonable donation of some sort to a local food bank this holiday season and these seats are yours! Sorry I can't provide shipping. They must be picked up.

email me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
bryant

Hello my friend and I were looking to do a road trip over christmas break and I need some seats for my 356, so if you still have them let me know and ill come pick them up.

Thanks alot

Brandon

Reply to
picks21